The best time to administer WAXSOL to the ear is just before bed time.
1. Fill the dropper with Waxsol
2. Tilt your head to one side
3. Gently trickle the Waxsol in your blocked ear until it is full
4. Moisten a cotton wool ball with Waxsol
5. Place the cotton wool ball in the ear to act like a plug. In the morning remove the cotton wool ball.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 on the second night
Just two applications of WAXSOL’s water-based, docusate sodium solution may be enough to soften and safely remove ear wax, without the need for ear syringing. Discontinue using WAXSOL if discomfort or problems persist. Speak to your doctor for further advice.