HOW TO USE?
WAXSOL is convenient - just two applications over 2 nights.
- Fill the dropper with WAXSOL.
- Tilt your head to one side.
- Gently trickle WAXSOL into your blocked ear until it is full.
- Moisten a cotton wool ball with WAXSOL.
- Place the cotton wool ball in the ear to act like a plug. In the morning remove the cotton wool ball.
- Repeat the steps above on Day 2.
- The loosened ear wax should now gently move out of the ear.
Just two applications may be enough to soften and safely remove the ear wax, without the need for ear syringing. WAXSOL can be administered to one ear or both ears at once if needed.
Stop using WAXSOL if pain, irritation, or inflammation occurs, and speak to your healthcare professional.
BEFORE USING WAXSOL
- Make sure that your symptoms are due to an earwax build-up. If you are unsure, speak to your healthcare professional.
- Read the label and package insert for more information and instructions on how to use WAXSOL.
DO NOT USE WAXSOL IF
- You have a perforated ear drum.
- The outer part of the ear canal is inflamed or infected (otitis externa).
- You have eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis on the outer ear.
- You have allergies related to any ingredients in WAXSOL.
If your symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.